Innovation and redefining the status quo have long been key features of Paul’s leadership and execution style.
Leveraging his ability to face down resistance to innovation and change, Paul delivers breakthrough process, project and executive leadership performance.
He successfully designed and implemented HSBCnet, the first eCommerce solution for Global Markets and Transaction Banking, and has built and installed a quality operating system from the ground up ultimately delivering millions from innovation and change across HSBC Asia Pacific. Paul was also instrumental in the introduction of new automobile engine, chassis, interior and global design of many of today’s Ford vehicles.
He thrives in turnaround situations. At Credit Suisse, Paul radically transformed the culture and performance of their Operational Excellence, Centre of Excellence and Regulatory Reporting functions, driving up engagement, productivity and client satisfaction.
- Business Transformation and Change Acceleration
- Strategy Development and Implementation
- Leveraging Diversity through Strengths Based Leadership
- Implementing innovation and intrapreneurship
- Centres of Excellence; Design, Migration and Quality Improvement
- Supply Chain and Smart Sourcing
- Regulatory Relationship and Reporting Optimisation
- Activity Based Costing and Client Profitability
- Lean Six Sigma Deployment
Paul is a BEng (Hons), with an MBA from Henley Management College, UK.
He served on Board of Directors, Credit Suisse Business Analytics, Chair of the Hong Kong employee network, a regular keynote speaker and guest lecturer for Chinese University of Hong Kong. He has lived in 5 countries; the last 6 years in Hong Kong where he lives with his wife and 4 children.