Nick has over 14 years of technology, finance, process improvement and consulting experience, gained largely from working with global multi-nationals.
He is experienced at applying his broad base of strategic analysis, cultural change, process improvement and financial capabilities, to drive deep and sustainable change within large and complex organisations.
Nick has a proven track record of identifying, prioritising and driving significant, innovative process and cultural changes, across a broad range of industries, business processes and functions.
An experienced trainer and coach, Nick has helped and inspired hundreds of individuals and teams, in over 20 countries, to reach a higher level of success.
- Organisational Transformation & Strategic Change
- Enterprise Architecture
- Performance Measurement & Management (Metrics, Infrastructure & Processes)
- Shared Services Strategy & Migration Management
- Post Merger Integration
- Cost Efficiency & Value Sourcing
- Innovative Problem Solving
- Statistical Process Modeling
- Lean Six Sigma Deployment
Nick is a CFA Charterholder and is fellow member of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants. He is also a certified Six Sigma and Lean Master Black Belt (GE Capital, IBM & George Group).
Prior to founding Anatta, Nick has held senior positions with; Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse, HSBC, IBM Business Consulting Services, PwC Consulting, Vodafone, Royal Mail, SGS and GE Capital.